Saturday, January 16, 2010

Got My Wish

I read my last post and realize now that I got my wish. As 2009 was a struggle for all retailers, Action Dancewear really had to manage its top and bottom lines. And 2010 continues to require guerrilla marketing--both e (virtual) and r (real) businesses. So I was hired back (conceptually) as company Webmaster and Marketing Director. I've been spending nights getting all too familiar with Google's search spider. (It's been paying off greatly--thanks to all you "Kathy" customers!) Today I printed "dancewear stain removal" instructions on the back side of 300 flyer/maps to Action Dancewear. I get to stuff them under wipers at a local dance competition in Kaukauna. Yeah. --did I mention that my daughter is competing?--that kind of adds to the motivation. BTW, here's a tip on winning the spirit award for your dance team by making the MOST noise: 1) Fill 25 empty water bottles with 1/8 of popcorn. 2) Hand them out to fans of your team. 3) Everyone shake the living #8!! out of them before and after your team performs, and any time their name is mentioned. Dads can have fun too once in a while. ;>

No comments: